Saturday, March 26, 2011

....into the wild blue yonder!

So, I can't believe I'm deciding to post at almost 2 in the morning with the fact that I'm going to have to wake up at 6... Yeah, nuts. But this is going to be very brief, and I thought I'd let you know that after this weekend, I won't be the same. At 0700, I and a fellow AFROTC cadet will be heading off to a life changing experience - FTP (Field Training Prep aka Boot Camp Prep) Retreat, which is a weekend full of yelling, discipline, knowledge, cleanliness, and just an overall stresser. But, its main goal is to get me ready for what I'm going to experience for 4 weeks this summer, so I might as well start getting used to it :P Ya know, I say I'm nervous, but really, deep down, I'm not. I'm, well, .... excited, like beyond belief!! I think I just say that I'm nervous because I think I'm supposed to feel that way, and yeah I am, a little, but overall, I simply cannot wait! In 5 hours or so, I'll be heading to a dream I've always wanted to experience. I just pray I'm ready for this. Give me strength! I'll see you on Sunday evening dudes ;)
Peace

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment