Saturday, November 13, 2010

3x MIAA CHAMPS!

BOOOOOOO YAAAAAA........... :DDDD

Trine 58 Albion 16! Not even close ;) There were some awesome interceptions, countless touch downs and heck! 2 point conversions too! It was great. Albion even provided transportation for their students to cheer on their team, but I guess our spirit was just way too awesome for them :P And we couldn't have asked for a better day for a championship game! it was cool and breezy out with a hint of sunlight so just about perfect :)
Us ROTC cadets with the American Legion marched on the field during the pregame show to present the colors and to commemorate this past veterans day. It went well and the American Legion guys were great and it defiantly was an honor to march with them. I mean, a couple of these guys fought in WWII, so to be able to march by them was one of the greatest honors I have ever received.

Hmmm what else, nothing crazy went on this past week. Pretty laid back here at good ole Trine. :) OH! Indoor track practice officially started this week! Surprisingly I'm not that sore! Crazy right?? haha We did repeat 1000m, 5 of those with only a minute rest in between Thursday and that totally sucked! But I know the pain and loss of breath will all pay off so it's totally worth it ;) God do I love track season! <3

Well speaking of track, I gotta go run 4 miles, ugggg not looking forward to it! I hope the xc girls get on indoor track soon so I can have a running buddy! i hate running these miles alone :/
Peace Out dudes!

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment