Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nǐ Hǎo!!!!

even though chinese has kicked my boot-tay a few times these past few weeks, I seem to always have fun with it, and here I am, saying hello to you in chinese, woot woot! haha
anywho, so I guess Trine Football has also been kicking boot-tay against the #3 ranking competitor DePauw (we're ranked #6, so we had our work cut out for us)! Final score: Trine 45 DePauw 35 ye-YAH! I was unable to go on the 3 some hour trip down there, but Trine did provide a bus to the students for just 10 bucks a seat, but saddly im a stingy college student that won't coff up the dough, so I had my inside source *cough* damon *cough* to keep me updated with score. And, from what he was texting me, it seemed like a pretty heated and exicting game! Trine held the lead for most of the game, but DePauw didn't show any backing down and gained up on us, but hey, we're THUNDER so we stormed them and came out with a win in the end. :) awesome job dudes! now on to the second round of fun!!! woooohoooo! and who knows, maybe I'll fork out a few bucks to see that game... hehe :P this is only the second year we've gone past the first round, so we'll make history if we survive the 2nd round and i have huge faith for these guys, cause it looks like we're unstoppable!! nothing scares THUNDER!

whew, so yeah! that leaves the rest of my saturday filled with running and homework, oh and how i can i forget the Billy the Exterminator marthon that's been going on like all day!! (which has made my homework slow going haha), For tomorrow, I plan on going to the Trine Jazz Band concert. The people involved have worked hard at getting this performance prepared and I cannot wait to hear them play. I used to play the violin and a bit of the string bass, so whenever i can get close to live music, I take full advantage of it.

As far as my overal week went, perdy slooooooooooowwwww going oh my goodness, i thought this week was never gonna end! thursday was the longest day of my life!! i think it's because i'm looking so forward to thanksgiving break starting, that i just became impatient with everything, but hey! it's saturday, nearly sunday, so i got till tuesday till i head on back home to just chill, fill my belly up with the best home-cooking and SLEEP IN!!!! :DDDD

well, speaking of sleep, I better head off myself, or at least get my homework done before I do. I got 7.5 miles to run tomorrow (yep, kill me) so i better be energized and ready for this... huh not really :P
Peace Out

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment