Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Full Speed Ahead!

Hey guys, quick post. It's a been a busy couple weeks, exams are less than a week away :O so it's been nonstop library! haha That means field training is coming up too!!!! goodness, it seems like it's so far away, but before I know it BAM! i'll be on the plane heading down to Alabama getting ready to be yelled at for 4 weeks :) can't wait! And I've been planning out a wicked sweet summer too, that's if I survive field training and come back in one piece :P I've got a 60 day Insanity Workout to do, running, a am gonna work on a costume for the Chicago Comic Con, yup ya read right, COMIC CON!! hahaha i'm so excited dudes! Last summer I didn't really have any "my" time since I was taking 2 summer classes and was doing an internship which was fun, but... it wasn't comic con :P so this summer, since field training is going on, I won't be doing any summer classes which is an win/lose situation. I don't get to worry about homework and studying this summer and finally get a break, but then, I also lose out on a summer to get ahead, or to keep on pace :/ When you're double majoring and have ROTC to worry about, trying to get all my necessary classes in are not impossible, but it at times it seems that 18 credits or more every semester just isn't enough and that taking advantage of the summer isn't a bad idea. But, I said HEY! I'm gonna live this summer and go all out, so I will. End of story :P
Alrighty dudes, well I better peace out. The library is open till midnight this week which is awesome, so I can get some great study time in this week and prepare myself for those upcoming exams. I'm not too worried actually. Getting into sophomore year, you get more into classes that are actually about your majors, so these exams are over subjects I actually want to learn about! so yeah! I'll chat with you dudes later.

Peace
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment