Sunday, June 5, 2011

Insanity Workout or Bust

So, yesterday I started Insanity Workout. It's a full-out 60 days of intense workout. Kinda like P90X, only with Insanity Workout you don't have to worry about buying all the equipment that you would need for P90X (and it's cheaper) So yep, just started and boy am I in P-A-I-N. :P My knees ache, my back is killing me, and my abs... they're crying out. So yeah! I'm excited! Sweat so much today with the Plyometric Cardio Circuit, that there were puddles on the floor of my sweat haha. I'm making my mom and two bros (tried to get my dad to do it, but I guess he's trying this Atkins Diet thingy, whatev...) do this with me and they're holding up! I'm already started to see a result, just from 2 days! My appetite has slowed finally! It could be 2 o'clock in the morning and I'd want to eat a whole meal! But thankfully that has slowed a bit and I'm getting into a better eating habit. Even though I ache all over and am sore, I just know it'll all pay off in the end. I think I'm gonna take my dog on a run tomorrow, just to try to shake out some of the soreness, and come on, I LOVE running :P
So yep, that's me with Insanity. I'll try to update more frequently throughout my experience just in case any of you guys out there are interested in doing it. I think this coming fall semester, I want to host a Insanity Workout thing for campus, get a whole group together to do this, I think that would be awesome! We'll see how that goes. Anywho, I'll chat with you guys later ;)

Peace
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment