Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bring On the Calvary!!!

RA training has been non stop!! I've met such amazing people holding the same position as me and it's been a blast ;D Tammy Bowen is doing an amazing job putting on this entire RA orientation *stands up and applauds*
I am so exhausted though, whew, lots of work ahead of me. :P I've got some programming out of the way, a ROTC meet and greet set up, and my life planned out for the next 6 weeks, get ready Bukoff residents, it's gonna be a wild ride!!! :D

hmmmm.... what else.... OH! Comic Con in Chicago, aka Nerd Fest :P haha It was a BLAST!!! My costume dudes, turned out amazing!! I was babydoll from sucker punch the movie. You probably don't know who that is... just google it :P It seriously was an under rated movie, but it was so AWESOME!!! Best movie I've ever seen dudes!! But yeah, Comic Con was dah shiz ;D I totally cried when I had to leave. I mean, it was 4 days of stardom. Paparazzi were all over taking pictures from when we 1st arrived to when we left that night, it was awesome. I was disappointed in returning back to the "normal" world, but halloween will be around soon enough ;D

Alrighty, well imma catch some shut eye, but I'll check back in soon. The madness will soon begin :O
Peace Out

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment