Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!! 1st week of school - DONE - All RA paperwork - STAMPED COMPLETE - Cross-Country 7 mile recovery run - FINISHED - so what's left then??? Why, how about an outdoor movie on the golf course showing Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides!!! WOOHOO!! yup, good stuff ;D We also received our agendas for the year and they're looking awesome! Goodness, it's been a long, tiring week, but in a good way. I've been active, busy, and excited for the next day!!! Though, I really cannot wait for labor day weekend :P hehe
My favorite class so far has to be Forensic Psychology. I freaken LOVE it. My professor is new, but she's awesome, she used to work for the FBI as a Forensic Psychologist and that's what I want to go into so it's neat hearing her experiences and learning from them and really seeing the world in a different way.
What else... My RA duties can be a bit overwhelming but it pays off. I haven't caught anyone... yet ;) Running cross-country definitely makes me look forward to my bed at night but I really do think I'm in the best shape of my life, this early in the season :D  Air Force ROTC on Tuesday was exciting, going back and seeing all your cadet friends and hearing stories of field training. It did suck though because all I could do was listen, not chime in with stories of my own about field training since I couldn't go this summer due to that broken elbow incident... which by the way is all healed up! I can straighten out my arm now!! :D I am so happy I can!

Alrighty, well I better leave off this that, the movie is gonna start soon and I gotta get a good spot!
Peace
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment