Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ready or not.... RA I Become!!!

Yep so today was the first day of RA training. From sun up to sun down, it's been all about learning my responsibilities, the expectation, and just gathering the ropes to what it takes to be an RA. and dude, I'm super excited for this position :D Tammy has been awesome by welcoming all of us newbies with open arms and even inviting us over to her house to help prepare lunch and dinner and playing a game of woofleball with the other soon-to-be RAs :) It's been exciting, and I'm sorry I have to make this one short, but I'm totally whipped from today and gotta hit the hay. But I just wanted to let you guys know, so far so good ;) It's weird living on campus and being the only person in the building haha
*yawn* goodness I'm pooped, but before I go, just to let everyone know, there is now a bridge on campus that connects the University Center (known better as the UC) to the Stadium. Yep, pretty crazy, but it looks cool :D
Alrighty, I'm peacing out, chat with ya later ;)

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment