Friday, October 15, 2010

I SURVIVED MIDTERMS WEEK!

I'mmmmmm aaaaaaaaLIVE!!!!! :D yes everyone, I'm doing fine and dandy. It was quite a battle, writing essays, making study guides, studying for midterms, and going to track conditioning and pt (physical training) but somehow I pulled through! Winner! And no I did not pull any all nighters, the latest I stayed up surprisingly was 12:30am, haha. I did miss mandatory pt for Air Force ROTC on Wednesday morning however, thanks to my alarm clock that refused to do its duty!! grrrr... But hey, I'm breathing and I have a chill weekend of barely any homework and two awesome Trine Thunder games to go to and watch on Saturday: Football & Soccer! or... is it Football and Futbol?? :P anywho, in football we play at home against Alma, I hope for some more competition because last week's game at homecoming we won... 51-7, but, sorry, it was a little boring to watch. It's more suspenseful watching a game tied up in the last quarter. So Alma, put up a good fight please, even though Trine will and always DOMINATE! woot woot! In futbol the lady thunder team is gonna battle it out with Alma too. So I guess Alma is the team to play tomorrow. I wish both GOOD LUCK! And finally, before I run off to track condition, ummm.... wow I lost my thought, maybe my brain did explode from all the studying this week.... OH! now I remember, I want to thank anyone who's eyes, even for a split second, wonder across my blog. I'm a rambler and hopefully I won't bore you to death in my writings, but just know that this is only the beginning of something great. ;) I sure like to think of it that way, so be prepared for some really awesome blogs, okay maybe not that awesome, but ya know, awesome enough to please the eye and well, I don't know, maybe a laugh here and there. I guess we'll see!
So have a great day and please go outside (it is a bit chilly so I would highly recommend a sweater), stop reading this blog for just a moment and breath in some fresh October air! Wow, I'm like so in the mood for some hot apple cider, so Peace Out everyone and I'll check back in soon as I brew up a batch before my run. ;)

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment