Saturday, October 23, 2010

In T-4 hours....

I'll be chill'n with some of my Trine peeps at CEDAR POINT!! Woot Woot!! :D It only cost 20 bucks for the ticket and the bus trip there!!! But Trine Unv. could only offer so many tickets to students so it was first come first serve for whom ever had their money right then and there (Thank you Damon for spotting me 20 bucks! i paid ya back ;] ) so yep it's gonna be an exciting weekend of screams, laughter, and excitement!! I am gonna race to the Maverick, that roller coaster is the SHIZ!! So I'll update you once I get back and settled, we'll be back on campus around 2:30 in the morning on Sunday, can't wait!!! :DDDDD

This week has been a goooooood week :) CCH (Christian Campus House) had a pumpkin carving party and I totally took part in that! Here's the picture of Charles Tim Davis:
Photobucket
There was bobbing for apples, card games, DELICIOUS Halloween cookies and just overal fun with everyone! The game spoons was going on, and i'm serious dudes, spoons were-a-flying!! haha it was a lot of fun and Charles Tim is happy to be here :P haha
There was a hypnotist on campus at the same time, but I decided to stay within my own state of mind and crave a pumpkin ;P but I heard he was really good so a well, there's always stuff going around Trine so I'm sure something else exciting will be back before you know it!
So, OH! Before I head out to get some food in my gut before we depart for.... CEDAR POINT, i just wanna say, Case 39 the movie I saw on Monday was actually good! It was creepy but not toooo creepy, so it was bearable but really messed with your head! I'd recommend it to anyone who likes creepy movies ;) 4 out of 5 stars!
Alrighty folks, I'll be a heading out now. Wish me luck that I survive these wicked coasters and I'll be sure to tell you of my adventure asap. Stay awesome everyone and I'll chat soon.
Peace Out

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment