Sunday, December 12, 2010

AHHHHHH!!!!!

mustttttt-BREATHE!!! Okay, so yep, finals week is just around the corner and well, my mind is going to be suffocated by all the information I either need to dig up or shove in, so wish me luck to make it through this week in one piece :P haha I don't think it'll be that bad, I have a relatively light load this semester, only 16 credits and 5 exams to study for that are all somewhat easy, Chinese I is really the only one I'm totally freaking out about :P Ni hao ma? Wo hen hao, zie zie! Ni ne? Hen hao. and a bunch of other stuff. :P The Chinese I exam is a 10 minute interview, I have to dress up as if I'm being interviewed for a job and my teacher will be the interviewer. 8:15 on Tuesday morning. whew it's gonna be tough but once I get through my two exams on monday and that chinese exam on tues then it's only two more - one on wed and one on thurs - and then after that.... HOME SWEET HOME! My sister, who's flying home from florida today, will be picking me up and then all us girls (my twin, sis and i) and my bro will be heading out to the Relient K Christmas Concert which is gonna rock my socks!! :DDD i just hope I get home in time to make it to the concert on time.... :O but I think it'll all work out so no worries :)

Yesterday was an epic fail on studying for exams. Thank you Damon! grrrrrr.... haha naw, it's all good. My friend, Damon, came over to study in my room since his floor distracts him too much, so I let him in, and well, I planned on getting my Lit paper done and have my Lit and Criminal Law study guide finished and lets just say i dont think it's Damon's floor that distracts him, but himself :P haha. Because I totally did not do what I planned!! haha Got the paper done, but the others, not so much haha. Somewhere in between studying, we went to Angola Sports and ordered some shirts (cross you fingers they'll be done before i head home thursday!) rented and then later watch 88 Minutes (AWESOME!) and Inception (FREAKEN AWESOME) and then later that night went and saw The Chronicles of Narnia Voyage of the Dawn Treader (SA-WEETNESS!) and well, all in all, I started working on my Lit study guide at midnight and got all the vocab done at 2am. hehe So today it's all Lit and Econ studying shabam!

Throughout this crazy finals week Trine offers some nice, calming activities to keep all their students sane haha Tomorrow there's going to be a Moonlight Breakfast from 10pm-Midnight, then on tuesday there will be free wings and long necks (Jones Sodas) offered to the hard working students ;) and just a bunch of other stuff throughout this crazy week so I'm looking forward to some of that.

Well, I think I procrastinated enough.... :P hehe I'll bid you all a peace out, and will keep you in the loop of things as this week unfolds :D

~Annie

PS @ track practice the other day we had a timed 800m, and dudes, I totally killed it!!! Shocked the heck outta coach and myself when I finished!! haha I ran by myself, i mean there were guys running too, but they're already freaken waaaaaayyy ahead of me so they didn't really do anything for me, so anyway, I'm running and BAM! finished with a 2min 33sec! I havent ran that fast since my senior year in high school! I was so happy and totally cannot wait for the meets to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment