Monday, December 6, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :)

So, I went to the annual Trine Christmas Concert last night, and could it have been more perfect!?! Snow was falling by the buckets, fabulously decorated Christmas trees lined the UC halls and the choir and orchestra/band played timeless holiday carols that warmed my soul. :) ahhhhhh AND that's not all, afterward, my roommate graciously brewed me a cup of hot cocoa yummm!!! Yep yep. it's defiantly that time of season.
The concert was great, a friend of mine was in the concert and they sang like angels, the community orchestra and band brought back memories of my childhood playing the violin and how I've always wanted to learn the string bass. I was captivated by it all, and the concert just flew by! Before I knew it, an hour and 1/2 passed and it was all over. Though, the christmas spirit lived on!

The Air Force ROTC program put together a Christmas Tree for the Project Help Tree Extravaganza and with about 20 or more other programs that decorated their own tree, they will be voted on and donated to a Project Help family that is in need of their very own Christmas Tree. It was a fun thing to do with all the cadets and I hope to make it annual thing. Here's a final picture of our creation:
 
Photobucket


Awesome right? VOTE FOR AF ROTC!!! :D haha

Well, I better get going. Bundle up out there! It's fa-REEZING!!!! With the wind chill, it feels like -1F, crazy right? haha
-Peace Out-

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment