Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Home away from Home

Ahhhhhhh back at good ole Trine! And what a welcome back it was! Bingo for Bucks started off the Monday evening, and prizes such as $100 Best Buy/Walmart gift cards, ipod touch, and just a TON of other goodies any college student would love! My friend, Liz, was the first to win the Best Buy gift card with a "BINGO!"
Today, with classes starting up, my professors so far have been really cool and not too hard on us (no 100 page papers due yet! woot woot!) No homework!! :D And it just keeps getting better! At 11 this morning, there's going to be a Welcome Back Bash hosted by Trine University Student Life and those are always a ton of fun :)
Oh yes, it's good to be back. The 3 week break was nice, but to tell you the truth, it's always good to be back into the swing of things. I have a lot of goals I want to meet before the semester is out so be ready everyone! Cause it may just be a bumpy ride :)
Peace Out!

~Annie
(I think this is my shortest post yet!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment