Saturday, January 1, 2011

MMXI

Yes, I am here to announce (even though the other half of the nation is still waiting to celebrate) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! MMXI = 2011 :DDDD Ahhhhh, i do love when the new year comes around, it means to leave all the bad things behind in 2010, to look forward to a new year and to experience a new day in 2011! I have a good feeling about this one :) One of my new years resolution is to finish writing a story my friend from Canada and I have written together. We got to 89 pages, single spaced in size 10 font, and just stopped writing it about a year ago and we both really miss writing it, so we both made a pact that we'd start it up again this year and finally finish it! We both know we're almost done with it, like one more chapter yet, so we gotta make this good :D It's gonna be awesome ;)
I hope you have your new years resolution figured out soon, because 2011 has begun, but its only just. :)

Before I leave and finally get the sleep I've been wanting, I'd just like to wish my twin a good luck on her new journey down in Florida. Everyone, readers, don't ever stop believing. Even when you think it's the end and there's no hope to be found, there's always another road to be taken. My twin got a brand new start down in Florida where she wishes to pursue her lifes journey and to immerse herself in her music. I'm proud of her to be taking that step, because I soooo do not have the guts to go to a new state, freaken far from home, and knowing no one. Scary stuff, but it's the ones that prove to you that it can be done that gives others the strength to try, so good luck sis, I have great faith in you :D

Ahh, well, this is my first blog of the new year and all I can say is I'm looking forward to experience this unknown adventure in front of us, it'll be a great tale to tell! :)
Peace Out dudes!!

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment