Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tap tap, tap tap yo feet!

So dudes, I saw Lord of the Dance on Friday (Feb 25th) and OH MY FREAKEN GOD IT WAS MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!! no joke :P If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, first off, *shakes head* and secondly, don't worry, a lot of people don't know what I'm talking about haha But i'm here to enlighten you a bit, so be ready!
Here's an awesome quick clip of what MIND BLOWING stuff I saw:



Incredible right??? All that tapping was their FEET DUDES!! Do you get what I'm saying!!! THEIR FEET!!! GAHHHHH!!!! simply incredible. :) my life is now complete. haha I have always been into this kind of stuff ever since I could remember. I did tap and ballet when I was younger and aspired to being a part of this group when I grew up. Of course, that dream died when I found that dancing really wasn't my type of thing, but boy do I love watching it! This stuff truly makes me proud to be Irish! haha so yeah, that was great. It was playing at Miller Auditorium in Michigan and the place I interned at this past summer, my supervisor gave my family 4 tickets to see it, and they were the best seats in the house!!! I bought the CD, a wicked t-shirt and I bought the DVD off of ebay (was like 25 bucks cheaper that way :P ) now, I kinda want to get back into all that awesome tap and irish jig stuff, maybe I'll try it out this summer, see where it takes me :P haha yeah maybe not...

In other news! Our last Indoor track meet was yesterday and I ran the 1mile, the 800m, and the 4x4 Relay. Yeah, it was a lot to ask for that's for sure :P But, in all, it went okay, I didn't do worse, but I didn't meet my expectations :/ I ran the EXACT same time in my mile, and my 800m sucked only because I was put in the 1st heat and the closest girl to me runs a 2:32 (I ran a 2:36 last week) so there was a huge gap from me and the rest of the group, yeah not fun, and it also frustrates me how in high school I ran a 2:32 all the time and now I struggle trying to run a 2:36 gahhh! me' old legs I guess :P and finally the 4x4, this was my last chance to give it my all, and dudes, I totally did :) our goal was to get less than a 4:20 and we finish with a 4:19!!! yeah it may only be one second but hey! we made it and did it!!! :DDD so at least it ended on a good note :)

So yeah, pretty productive weekend. The agenda for today: Study for Midterms booooo!! Spring break is less than a week away, and all I can say is Florida here I come!! :DDD
Peace

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment